Wednesday 8 May 2019

Funny Short Stories. Unordinary Story

Funny Short Story - Many peoples love to read funny story, and I love to make people laugh. Well, maybe it's not very short, but it's still short story.

Don't Let Him See Me

Once upon a time, whenever and wherever time is, there was a man named Alpha. Each morning, weather permitting, he would bring out his favorite chair and sit there enjoying the morning.

On this particular morning, Alpha noticed his friend, Luthor, approaching. Luthor looked pained and was panting. Alpha watched in silence as Luthor walked up to him and stopped.

“Alpha, please, let me hide inside of your house!"
Alpha knitted his brow in concern.
“Luthor, you in some kind of trouble?”
Luthor glanced behind him and moved closer to Alpha.
“Alpha, please! I can’t explain everything, but do you remember Danis? The one called 'Big' Danis?”
If there was one man in the village you could not forget if you met him, it was Big Danis!
“Sure, everyone knows about Big Danis...he's the only guy I know whose fingers are so big he can't even pick his own nose! I feel a little sorry for him but we're the ones that have to look at all the stuff in his nose.”
Luthor looked impatient.
“I need to hide from him. I can't let him catch me.”
Alpha thought for a moment as he rubbed his chin
“Big Danis is a very dangerous man Luthor.”
“Come on Alpha, I really need to hide in your house?”
Alpha continued rubbing his chin and figuring out the angles. Big Danis was not one to trifle with. But hey, it was morning and Alpha was in a good mood, feeling strong and powerful.
“Sure, go on inside.”
“Thanks man.”
“No problem.”
Alpha closed the door behind Luthor and sat back down to continue his enjoyment of the morning. A few moments later he heard the angry voice.
“Alpha, have you seen Luthor?”
Big Danis looked like he was on a mission.
“No, I haven’t seen him.”
“Are you sure?”
“I’m as sure as I'm sure the world is round,” replied Alpha.
“That don't mean anything Alpha, you know the earth is flat.”
Smiling, Alpha knew such a discussion would ruin his morning.
“Then I'm sure I have not seen Luthor,” said Alpha.
“So, didn't see him?” Big Danis asked again.
“Not since the last time I told I didn't see him” replied Alpha
“Ok then, I have to go,” said Danis.
Without thinking, Alpha decided to humor Big Danis to see if that would help him lose some of his anger and help Luthor take less of a beating.
“Sure. By the way, I love how your hair looks this morning. You've changed how you wear it?”
“What,” replied Danis. He still looks so angry but seems slightly interested in this new subject.
“That style on you makes you look like an artist.”
“Oh, really?” Danis looked at Alpha with what seemed to be less anger.
“Yeah, you look like that artist, you know, the famous one.”
“Who?”
“Thanos,” replied Alpha forgetting that Thanos was known as a hothead.
Danis felt insulted by this and looked like he was going to punch Alpha. But a sound from the house interrupted Danis who looked warily over Alpha's shoulder as he realized there is someone in the house.
“There’s someone in your house,” said Danis.
“Maybe just a cat.”
“Or maybe a robber,” replied Danis.
“No one would rob my house, I have nothing important enough to be robbed.”
“You’re being stupid Alpha! Move out my way, I'm going inside.” Danis moved to go around Alpha but Alpha moved to block his way.
“Get outta the way,” said Danis.
“It’s my house, so it is my way.”
“I'm going in that house Alpha, one way or the other!”
Suddenly the door swung open and Luthor appeared in the doorway.
“What's the mess here Alpha, you two making a lot of noise?” Luthor intoned.
“No mess, Luthor,” said Alpha.
Danis looked at Alpha and said, “You said you didn’t see him,” Alpha thought Danis looked mad as hell!
“Wait! Wait! We can talk about it, no violence,” said Alpha.
Danis and Luthor both laughed.
“What are you talking about?” asked Danis.
“About you beating up Luthor,” replied Alpha.
“Why I should do that?” asked Danis.
Now Alpha was really confused.
“Why are you looking for Luthor? Aren't you going to beat him up?”
Danis and Luthor both howled with laughter...
"Naw man," replied Luthor...
“We playing hide and seek.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viral Wisuda Madrasah

   Viral Joget Tiktok di Wisuda Madrasah